Monday 3 June 2013

I often have heard people say that they love to "people watch". At first I thought that meant standing/sitting in one position and watching a parade of individuals march by. Upon further reflection I found that we ALL people watch. It is inevitable .... going to work, on elevators, sitting in the coffee shop, at work or at home.We encounter strangers and friends alike.
Now, the question I pose to you is.... What do you see/look at first when coming face to face with a
Cuebalmperson? The majority of people will say either "eyes" or "mouths".If you are speaking with an individual,than the odds are that their mouth will be the focus of you attention. While hearing what is being said, seeing your mouth and,in particular, your lips is extremely important!! Being a "natural" kind of person I like to think that soft supple lips are what someone else sees. With this in mind I choose a "natural" product to accomplish this. I recently was given an amazing lip balm that could Condition Uphold and Enrich my  lips. It is called CUE balm and contains only 3 simple,natural ingredients- jojoba oil, beeswax and vitamin E.
Jojoba Oil- A natural antioxidant and emollient. It resembles the natural oil produced in the skin which is known as sebum and balances moisture. Jojoba oil soothes and makes the lips silky
 Beeswax -A natural antioxidant and emollient that is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergenic. Beeswax is a thickening agent that converts oils to balms and helps lock in moisture to keep the lips firm and plump. Beeswax softens and creates a long lasting coating against various elements.
  Vitamin E- A natural antioxidant and preservative. Vitamin E helps keep the lips smooth and bright. Cuebalm is intended to have no scent or flavor, and is free of any harmful ingredients. Moreover, some individuals may detect a slight scent of the beeswax and/or oils that are contained in the formula. Finally, Cuebalm is NOT tested on animals. The "CUE"in Cuebalm stands for condition, uphold, enrich.

I use this great lip conditioner several times during the day and always before going to bed. I  have a hard time, though as my daughters AND my husband would grab it when I am not looking,as they have seen the beneficial effects of my using this super lip care product.   Take this CUE from me... buy several  and give them to your family and friends.   They fit easily into pockets and purses!!!

Smile on!!!




[Disclaimer:  The product or products mentioned above were provided free of charge from the company or PR firm in exchange for being featured on  Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice.  As always, the opinions expressed are my own.  No monetary compensation was received.]

4 comments:

  1. When people watching I first see the hair and clothes. Next I focus on the eyes, mouth and face. I just bought Bert's Beeswax for my lips today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathrina, I love different perspectives, and agree with you. I also have used Bert's for a long time, but CUE lip balm is even better... and the price is way better!!
      Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

      Delete
  2. "People watching' is very interesting to me. I usually concentrate on the eyes, but the whole face holds so many non-verbal communication clues. The lips, as you say, the smile (genuine or not?). And soft lips always help (for me) so I never go anywhere without my lips balm (cherry flavor). I carry mints, but never thought about buying lip balm to give away -- sounds like a great idea.

    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the the input, Silvia, I also have mints or the like with me, but try to have an extra unopened lip balm as well... especially the CUE balm as the price is so affordable.

      Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

      Delete