The Versatile Blogger Award
A big thank you to Random Interruptions for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am truly honored. She has a great blog at .http://randominteruptions.blogspot.ca Go check it out!
Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- 7 Random Things About Me:
- I am married with three grown children and 4 grand children.
- I went back to school when my youngest was in kindergarten to be a Registered Nurse
- I love photography but concede the ability to my younger sister to get the great pics!
- My family and I are very close. Both on my husband's side and on my side. We are super friends!
- I have been in two serious car accidents and am very grateful to have survived both relatively unharmed. ( There are those who would dispute this, but we won't go there!!!)
- My favorite things to do would include being quiet and contemplative in front of an open fire-- either a fireplace or a camp fire.
- I am so loving the freedom to be "me" that blogging allows!!